Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of sale
These conditions are the only conditions upon which memory Lane Classics Ltd will deal and to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions expressed or implied. There will be no alterations to these terms and conditions unless confirmed in writing by Memory Lane Classics Ltd.
The ‘Company’ shall mean Memory Lane Classics Ltd.
‘Goods’ shall mean any item sold or given by Memory Lane Classics Ltd.
The ‘Buyer’ shall mean any person purchasing or considering purchasing any goods or
services offered by Memory Lane Classics Ltd.
aAll orders are accepted on the understanding that the buyer is bound by these terms and conditions.
- Memory Lane Classics Ltd reserve the right to change the price and/or specification of any goods without prior notice.
- As an order from a buyer will be deemed as an offer of purchase, the invoice raised by the company will be deemed as acceptance of that offer.
- All goods must be paid for at the time of order unless an alternative arrangement exists signed by the buyer and the company.
- Payment is to be made by cheque, cash or electronic funds transfer. The company reserves the right to delay dispatch of any goods until payment has cleared.
- All good will remain the property of Memory Lane Classics Ltd until all funds have cleared.
- Delivery methods and costs to be agreed and paid at the time of order.
- Delivery dates for goods are estimated and therefore can not be held to a term of contract.
- The responsibility of the goods shall pass to the buyer upon delivery.
- The company is not responsible for the consequences of any goods being incorrectly fitted, any incorrect works carried out or any abuse/neglect of the item.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that any works carried out with or on an item purchased from the company that said person/s are competent to do so and are aware of the requirements under health and safety.
- Liability of the company only extends to the purchase price of the goods and excluded any additional costs that may have been incurred by the buyer, whether this is due to negligence, faulty goods, late delivery or any other occurrence.
- Buyer acknowledges: (a) That all motor vehicles are sold as collector’s items and not as a means of transport (b) as such, the vehicles may have had parts replaced, repainted and/or repaired and may include parts of other vehicles which would make it difficult to establish the condition.